Information Session for Boston University Metropolitan College! Scholarship Opportunities!
The Metropolitan College at Boston University currently offers the City of Boston a limited number of scholarships for master ’s level degree and graduate certificate programs.
These are part time evening programs. Here are some of the areas
which the City considers for these scholarship awards.
Computer Information Systems
learn about these—and other—programs, come to our information
session. Met College representatives will be there to answer your
questions about program content, admissions requirements and other
financial aid avenues.
Wednesday February 27, 2013
12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The Piemonte Room
5 th Floor City Hall
To qualify for consideration for the scholarship, the employee must
- Have worked for the City for a minimum of one year, in one of the participating City departments..
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution and meet the admissions requirements of the program.
- Have a track record of above average work performance and work accomplishments.
- Be able to demonstrate how their participation in the program will benefit the City/City department in which they work.
- Agree to remain in City employment after graduation for a time at least equal to the time spent in the program.
access more information about the City of Boston Scholarship Program,
go to the HUB, Documents Library under tuition reimbursement.